The Company expects an Account Manager to fulfil, amongst others, the following high level roles:
Generally be responsible for the overal business development and client relationship management in the region allocated. This includes :
Growth the GLOVent business / client base in the respective region, including :-
- Find / Source potential client Leads.
- Offer GLOVent Products & Services to the potential clients, based on the GLOVent Solutions pricing and usage terms and conditions.
- Negotiate and Close the deal with clients (enter into a Service Agreement).
Manage the Relationship with existing clients, including :-
- Providing of training on Products as and when needed.
- General management of the relationship with the client.
- Oversee support and other queries related to the services provided to ensure clients receive desired level of support and client care from GLOVent.
- The introduction and up-selling of new features / modules / product & services as and when it becomes available / applicable to existing clients.
- The promotion of usage of the system in the community.
Candidate Skills & Ability Requirements:
The ideal candidate for the role of Account Manager at GLOVent Solutions should have at least the following skills and abilities:
- Good understanding of IT, Computers, Web Applications and various software systems.
- Excellent (including professional and friendly) Customer Communication skills through all channels.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Extreme focus on excellent service delivery.
- Ability to negotiate win-win deals with clients.
- Strong sales skills - ability to source leads and close deals with clients.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and client requests.
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple tasks and resources to ensure excellent clients service at all time.
Education and other Requirements :-
- Matric with relevant tertiary qualification: National Diploma, IT and/or Marketing and/or Sales and/or Customer Relations Management Degree.
- Excellent English and Afrikaans written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel (locally).
- Own car and valid driver’s license.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- High energy levels and a drive to get things done.
- Excellent people interaction skills.
- Career orientated/hands-on work philosophy.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years in customer relationship management in the IT / Software / technical environment.