Summarised Job Specification: Operations & Support Assistant
The Company expects an Operations & Support Assistant to fulfil, amongst others, the following high level roles:
In general assist with the overall support and operations of GLOVent Solutions.
Specific roles & responsibilities include:
- Operations Assistance Assisting with the day to day operational requirements of the business - which include :
- Implementation of clients and activation of products and/or services.
- Updating and maintenance of company and client templates & systems.
- Formatting and capturing client and other data.
- Monitoring of system performance and identification and resolution of system errors.
- Maintenance of system and other company operational records and data.
- Client Support Assist the Support Manager with the general support of clients on the GLOVent products and services, which include:
- Realtime assistance to clients and other parties using the GLOVent products and services. This includes on the phone, email and other available channels.
- General assistance to Account Managers with the servicing of their clients.
Candidate Skills & Ability Requirements:
The ideal candidate for the role of Operations and Support Assistant at GLOVent Solutions should have the following skills and abilities:
- Basic understanding of IT, Computers, Web Applications, Standard Software Packages like office, mail clients etc.
- Advanced Excel and Word processing programme skills. • HTML, Photoshop and MySQL experience advantageous
- Professional and Friendly Customer Communication skills through all channels, specifically on the phone and over email / online tools.
- Ability and patience to listen to client problems and to talk / guide them to a solution.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and client requests.
- Extreme attention to details and ability to do repetitive tasks accurately.
- Someone who takes pride in their work.
- Grade 12 secondary education.
- No formal tertiary education is required, but training in IT / Computer Systems and Client Support would be beneficial.
- 4 years administration experience and client liaison preferred
- Previous experience in IT, Computer Systems and Client Support would be beneficial.